Sunday, August 01, 2010

Tastebuds Is Always Good

If you have not tried Tastebuds, get off your tuckus and go eat there!

Last week after a trying day at work, I announced to my hubby: "I don't feel like cooking. Where are you taking me to eat?'

While hot, it was not 105 degrees, so we walked to Tastebuds. While the little bar chef urged martinis, we opted for a French 76 and a Dark and Stormy. Finally, a chance to sit back and unwind.

We probably frustrated our waitress because we just needed to relax and think about our next plan of attack food and drink-wise. And since Tastebuds offered reasonably priced and tasty reds and whites, we needed to decide on eats first.

Finally, we chose the red Cotes du Rhone.

For dinner we began with salads - a Tuscan white bean and arugula for me and spinach, goat cheese, and pickled onion for the other half. Both very enjoyable.

For entrees, I selected the Pork Adobo Taco appetizer. Very spicy and hearty. Hubby had the Margeurite pizza with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil.

Imaginative cuisine at reasonable prices. We ate and watched the shadows play across the wall.


Go eat here.

No comments: