Monday, March 16, 2009

Blood Orange Pear Nectar Delight

We had some Italian Blood Orange juice left over from our first River City Supper Club. The Fresh Market had Looza Pear Nectar on sale last week. My remedy for the Monday rainy day blues?

Blood Orange Pear Nectar Delight

1 ounce blood orange juice
1 ounce pear nectar
1 ounce vodka (I had Pearl on hand)

Pour the liquid into a martini glass, stir, and enjoy. The key to this beverage is the equal parts of each ingredient.

My Monday evening is looking a whole heap better.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Sweet Cheeks said...

Mmmm.... we have to have you over for cocktails once it warms up a bit... (and before May!)

pjpink said...

I'm all for that!!

Downtown Foodie of Richmond said...

Hi there!

Just wanted to invite you to check out my blog. I'm a Richmond native and definite foodie and I just started my blog a couple of days ago. enjoy!

Downtown Foodie of Richmond