J. Emerson will be conducting their free monthly wine tasting on Wednesday, February 20 from 5:30 – 7:30 PM. The theme for the evening is Italian. Get yourself to the shop at Libbie and Grove to enjoy the following:
· 2006 Foradori Myrto, Trentino-Alto Adige (Sauvignon Blanc blend)
· 2005 Seghesio Barbera d’Alba
· 2002 Fattoria La Valentina “Spelt” Montepulciano d’Abruzzo
· 2006 Marchesi di Gresy Dolcetto d’Asti “Monte Aribaldo”
· 2001 Conti Sertoli Salis “Sassella” Valtellina Superiore DOCG
J. Emerson continues to present fantastic, higher-end wines for the public to taste. I definitely appreciate the opportunity! May you gladly imbibe as well!