Sunday, January 11, 2015

Burger Time at The Betty on Davis

The Betty on Davis offers burger specials on a regular basis. They even have a contest for the special burger on Mondays right now.

The Betty on Davis

I indulged in a Patty Melt with bacon, caramelized onions, and Swiss on grilled Texas toast.

Patty Melt with Fries

A delicious combination for my tastes. Of course, the bacon is always a favorite, but the onions added that over the top touch.  And the size ensures that you will not leave hungry.

The burger came with a choice of side. I chose the fries. Next time I might try the warm German potato salad. The fries were tired and limp. I brought most of them home and reheated the next evening attempting a revival with minimum success.

So, enjoy the cozy atmosphere at The Betty while chowing down on their creative burgers. Consider ordering non-traditional side.

No comments: