Friday, January 02, 2015

A Toast to Lunch

We recently went to Toast for lunch. First time. I really liked the welcome sign (although I did not imbibe any of the tempting whiskeys - next time).

Invitation to Toast
Lots of options at Toast
The place was packed so we sat at the bar.

The Whiskey Line Up At Toast
Tempting Whiskeys
Hubby had a salad and I ate a sandwich.

Smoked Gouda Chef Salad
Smoked Gouda Chef Salad with Turkey, Egg, and Bacon
Turkey Avocado Sandwich
Turkey Avocado with Muenster on Wheat
While both were simple, they were delicious and satisfied some formerly unknown craving that we had. Hubby enjoyed the smokey Gouda and bacon. The herbed mayo and guac on my sandwich was both creamy and tangy. And I could order mashed potatoes as a side instead of fries. Right on!

No comments: