- Non-smoking - since most bars allow patrons to light up, we avoid them. Being able to get a drink at a non-smoking bar is heaven for us.
- Walking distance - we do not have to limit our drink intake. What fun!
- Monday evening $2.75 rail drinks (and no skimping on the liquor!) - I'm not sure when happy hour occurs, but we were sure smiling.
- Decent onion rings - a whole pile for $4. Add some mozzarella sticks and we had dinner.
- Local people watching - between 6:30 and 7 PM the place began to fill up. I liked watching the couple at the bar enjoying beers. He drank from the bottle and she poured hers in a wine glass.
- Laid back yet attentive bartender - one day soon we'll learn your name.
Thank you Northside Grille for opening up and giving us a safe place to imbibe and a menu with a variety of food options at affordable prices.