Monday, September 07, 2015

As Always - Tasty Offerings from Camden's Dogtown Market

I never get over to Camden's Dogtown Market as often as I would like. The food is delicious and plentiful and the wine is only $10 over the retail price. What a winning combination!

Recently, I enjoyed the Blossom Chicken - yogurt-marinated chicken breast that is panko-crusted and fried and served over a green bean and potato salad. Yummy!

Blossom Chicken

And I could enjoy one of my favorite reds for a very reasonable price.

Field Recordings Fiction

So, what are you waiting for? If you go on a weeknight, specials make your efforts even more rewarding (if only I could remember what they were or they listed them on Facebook). Don't forget to read the entire menu for a sarcastic quip or two.

No comments: