Friday, May 11, 2007

Another Dose of Tarrant's Cafe

Last Monday my hubby and I had the pleasure of conversing and dining with fellow blogger Tripp at Tarrant’s Café. Tripp had a nice write up as well as a great picture of the place. Monday is the evening to go. No waiting for a table on this night, but the bar may or may not be able to serve pina coladas. While I stuck with a grilled chicken sandwich (I am such a sucker for Texas Toast), both Tripp and my spouse ordered entrée specials – Pork Tenderloin with a dark berry sauce (predominantly blackberry) and Blackened Wahoo with a pineapple-mango salsa. Both garnered good comments. I tried my husband’s Wahoo and it was surprisingly delicious with flaky white flesh and hot Cajun spices (fish is not a favorite of mine). I am now tempted to try the crab-stuffed tilapia! Amid the conversation on food, wine, and blogging we refreshed our parched throats with a Banfi Chianti. I look forward to continued conversations on my favorite topics!

No comments: